Marketing Coordinator - Marketing Automation
Method Savvy is an ambitious and growing marketing agency that accelerates the growth of mid-market and enterprise brands through scalable demand generation and customer lifecycle management programs. Our mission is to help good people build great companies by aligning strategic marketing investments to business-level outcomes. Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC we employ a diverse team of business strategists, creative thinkers, marketing professionals, data analysts, sales representatives and account management experts. Our organizational culture is open, entrepreneurial, team-oriented, fun, and accountable. Wins are celebrated, performance is measured, and chronic non-performers are redeployed.
In addition to supporting the entire Method Savvy team, the Marketing Coordinator – Marketing Automation supports the development, implementation and testing of marketing programs to help achieve our client’s strategic business objectives. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing Operations, this role will team with our head of Marketing Automation and proactively collaborate cross-functionally to ensure quality production and timely execution of our client deliverables.
The Marketing Coordinator plays a hands-on, critical role in the tactical execution of integrated marketing automation campaigns on behalf of our growth-stage and enterprise-class clients. This person will become proficient in multiple systems and tools (such as Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, etc.) to ensure marketing programs are properly set up and tested, emails are deployed on schedule, tracked and monitored, and analytics are captured and reported on.
Your primary job responsibilities will include:
- Support Method Savvy’s client initiatives involving marketing automation.
- Setup, test, deploy, monitor, track and report on marketing automation programs and campaigns; including emails (nurture, trigger, drip, ad hoc), lead scoring, webinars, events, advertising and website activities.
- Assist with the creation of emails and landing pages.
- Develop segmented lists based on demographic criteria and behaviors like email engagement and website interactions, as needed.
- Measure and help analyze campaign results to identify insights and suggestions for improvement based on data (i.e. open rates, click through rates, conversions).
- Help develop documentation for templates, processes, A/B testing, and successful results.
- Audit all campaigns for accuracy, consistency, brand standards and best practices.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews of creative assets and client deliverables.
- Participate in client meetings and internal brainstorming sessions.
- Provide as-needed support to Method Savvy team members.
The Marketing Coordinator is a detail-oriented, critical thinker who loves solving problems, is comfortable with technology and enjoys constant innovation. Enthusiastic, entrepreneurially-minded, and with a passion for learning the Marketing Coordinator is not afraid to tackle complex challenges in a fast-paced environment.
Additional requirements include:
- Self-motivated, driven, team player with ability to work independently and collaboratively on cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and keen organizational skills.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience in digital marketing required.
- Entry level to 3 years of hands-on marketing experience.
- Ability to embrace new tools and technologies quickly.
- Analytical thinker with strong foundation in logic and demonstrated passion for digging into data to test hypotheses and continually improve results.
- Excellent communicator with a desire to constantly improve on the status quo and a technical aptitude.
- Ability to influence others without specific authority.
- Committed to the successful completion of projects with a high level of quality and accuracy, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Flexibility with shifting priorities and timelines.
- Knowledge of industry best practices for marketing automation.
- Experience in email marketing, lead nurturing and/or marketing automation programs and campaigns, ideally within a B2B context is a plus.
- Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua or other marketing automation system experience.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Ability to discuss workflows and lead lifecycles.
- Familiarity with website development and graphic design.
Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC, our close-knit team enjoys a collaborative work environment that highly values critical thinking, creativity and accountability. We offer employees:
- A competitive salary.
- Free Health and Dental benefits.
- 401(k) retirement benefits.
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Unlimited, take it when you need it, vacation.
- Casual dress code.
- A spacious office complete with a foosball table and video games.
- A fully-stocked kitchen that includes a built-in bar.
- Laptop and second monitor.