Client Services Specialist
Method Savvy is an ambitious and growing marketing agency that accelerates the growth of mid-market and enterprise brands through scalable demand generation and customer lifecycle management programs. Our mission is to help good people build great companies by aligning strategic marketing investments to business-level outcomes. Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC we employ a diverse team of business strategists, creative thinkers, marketing professionals, data analysts, sales representatives and account management experts. Our organizational culture is open, entrepreneurial, team-oriented, fun, and accountable. Wins are celebrated, performance is measured, and chronic non-performers are redeployed.
Method Savvy seeks a self-motivated analytical thinker to join our client services team. This individual will work with the VP of Client Services to help Method Savvy achieve our strategic business objectives. The successful candidate will be an independent self-starter who has a high level of attention to detail, strong communication skills, a knack for organization and prioritization, and the capability to network to develop relationships with potential clients.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Bringing new ideas to the table - cannot be afraid of change or voicing your opinion.
- Actively participate in business development meetings and diagnose situations and people.
- Develop strategic proposals through basic design, persuasive writing, and strategic thinking, on tight timelines, for a variety of industries.
- Work closely with the account management team to provide accurate transfer of information from business development.
- Manage all agency promotion including thought leadership through our blog and social media accounts.
- Actively research award and conference opportunities for the agency throughout the year.
- Create, plan, and manage all aspects of agency events (12+ per year).
- Seek out and develop relationships with potential contributors to our events.
- Manage WordPress (website), MailChimp (email marketing), and Pipedrive (CRM) platforms.
- Familiarity with Google AdWords and Google Analytics platforms.
- Develop blogs that highlight our company personality and employees.
- Maintain our monthly internal company newsletter.
- Manage the relationship between Method Savvy and Google.
- Manage the relationship between Method Savvy and AMA Triangle.
- Research and plan a variety of team building experiences.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews of creative assets and deliverables.
- Provide as-needed support to Method Savvy team members.
The Client Services Specialist thrives in identifying new business opportunities, new ways to reach existing markets, and new services or offerings to better meet needs. They genuinely like people and want to help solve the right problem. They are well networked and life-long learners.
Additional requirements include:
- Self-motivated, driven, team player with ability to work independently and collaboratively on cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and keen organizational skills.
- BS, BA or equivalent from an accredited 4-year university or college in business or marketing.
- 3+ years of hands-on marketing experience, preferably in the agency world.
- Ability to embrace new tools and technologies quickly.
- Excellent communicator with a desire to constantly improve upon the status quo.
- Ability to influence others without specific authority.
- Flexibility with shifting priorities and timelines.
Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC, our close-knit team enjoys a collaborative work environment that highly values critical thinking, creativity and accountability. We offer employees:
- A competitive salary.
- Free Health and Dental benefits.
- 401(k) retirement benefits.
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Paid new parent leave.
- Unlimited, take it when you need it, vacation.
- Casual dress code.
- A spacious office complete with a foosball table and video games.
- A fully-stocked kitchen that includes a built-in bar.
- Laptop and second monitor.