Director of Project Management
Method Savvy is an ambitious and growing marketing agency that accelerates the growth of mid-market and enterprise brands through scalable demand generation and customer lifecycle management programs. Our mission is to help good people build great companies by aligning strategic marketing investments to business-level outcomes. Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC we employ a diverse team of business strategists, creative thinkers, marketing professionals, data analysts, sales representatives and account management experts. Our organizational culture is open, entrepreneurial, team-oriented, fun and accountable. Wins are celebrated, performance is measured and chronic non-performers are redeployed.
The mission of the Director of Project Management is to ensure the delivery of exceptional client experiences through the proactive management of assigned projects. With oversight of a team of multi-skilled Project Managers; and in partnership with a diverse team of subject matter experts; the Director of Project Management monitors all project processes for time and resource efficiencies, cost management, process improvement opportunities and risk factors.
Your primary job responsibilities will include:
- Lead and oversee the development of cross-functional project plans that establish milestones and resource allocation for delivery and completion.
- Facilitate project workflow through routine and proactive communication across operational and client service departments as well as third-party vendors.
- Mitigate risk through the oversight of work in progress against expectations including time, budget, function and appearance.
- Perform all administrative tasks related to running a department including budget management, employee reviews, performance evaluations, PTO approvals (or declinations), and more.
- Lead training, and provide best practices guidance to Project Managers.
- Oversee quality assurance review processes to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Support strategy in providing budget and streamlined schedule for briefs, as well as input on executional mandatories and deliverables (as needed).
- Attend client status calls, client creative reviews, pre-bid and post-bid meets as-needed.
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience in a client-driven, integrated marketing or advertising environment.
- 4-year college degree preferred, but not required.
- A strong passion for marketing and helping businesses grow.
- Motivated and growth-oriented, with a tenacious desire for success.
- A passion for, and comfort level with, marketing and advertising technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and time management skills.
- A cool, calm, collected and collaborative nature.
Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC, our close-knit team enjoys a collaborative work environment that highly values critical thinking, creativity and accountability. We offer employees:
- A competitive salary.
- Free Health and Dental benefits.
- 401(k) retirement benefits.
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Unlimited, take it when you need it, vacation.
- Casual dress code.
- A spacious office complete with a foosball table and video games.
- A fully-stocked kitchen that includes a built-in bar.
- Laptop and second monitor.