Associate Project Manager
Method Savvy is an ambitious and growing marketing agency that accelerates the growth of mid-market and enterprise brands through scalable demand generation and customer lifecycle management programs. Our mission is to help good people build great companies by aligning strategic marketing investments to business-level outcomes. Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC we employ a diverse team of business strategists, creative thinkers, marketing professionals, data analysts, sales representatives and account management experts. Our organizational culture is open, entrepreneurial, team-oriented, fun and accountable. Wins are celebrated, performance is measured and chronic non-performers are redeployed.
Method Savvy is currently seeking a dynamic Associate Project Manager who can provide reliable, timely, and professional support, and assist with the day-to-day project management activities. The position entails working with a group of internal and external stakeholders at all levels and departments of the organization. The successful candidate has the independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload, is proactive, highly social, a detail-oriented communicator who balances competing client priorities and available company resources. In addition, we are looking for an individual who is trustworthy, level-headed, empathetic, well-rounded, goal-oriented, and views complex challenges as opportunities.
Your primary job responsibilities will include:
- Conduct project/phase kick-off meetings to communicate individual roles and project expectations and ensure that all project team members have the tools and information required to perform effectively.
- Understand a project’s scope and create a schedule for the project’s deliverables/requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate projects on an ongoing basis to track each aspect of project performance against scope, schedules, time, budget, and quality.
- Manage issue/risk resolution process and take corrective action as necessary.
- Record milestones and measures of success.
- Prepare/update project status reports, process invoices, update tracking reports, and maintain files and documents for historical reference.
- Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements, in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Adhere to a standardized Project Management format, and process guidelines.
- Work with the Resource Manager/Directors to implement resource strategy to implement sourcing schedule to ensure workforce coverage.
- 2-4 years of experience in project management.
- Project management software fluency – Wrike preferred.
- Experience in digital marketing and business management are desired, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills – Listen first. Seek to understand. Speak and write with concise clarity.
- An extraordinary attention to detail.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of any field in business, marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Understanding of the creative process and experience with general advertising and marketing.
- Innate curiosity and aptitude with the ability to see the big picture as well as be hands on.
- Flexible, innovative, and committed to the successful completion of assignments.
Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC, our close-knit team enjoys a collaborative work environment that highly values critical thinking, creativity and accountability. We offer employees:
- A competitive salary.
- Free Health and Dental benefits.
- 401(k) retirement benefits.
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Unlimited, take it when you need it, vacation.
- Casual dress code.
- A spacious office complete with a foosball table and video games.
- A fully-stocked kitchen that includes a built-in bar.
- Laptop and second monitor.