Method Savvy is a growing marketing consultancy that works with ambitious leaders to create meaningful connections between great companies and their customers. Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC we employ a diverse team of business strategists, creative thinkers, marketing professionals, data analysts and client service experts. Our organizational culture is open, entrepreneurial, team-oriented, fun and accountable. Wins are celebrated, and performance is measured.
The Office Administrator is a detail-oriented and collaborative individual that supports Method Savvy’s leadership team in day-to-day business operations. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, this person will work across functional areas of the organization on a wide variety of administrative and office management tasks. Successful candidates for the position will be highly detail oriented and will enjoy working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Schedule meetings; make travel arrangements and secure dining reservations in support of the leadership team.
- Answer incoming telephone inquiries and transfer to appropriate departments.
- Handle general bookkeeping duties including recording of expenses, payment of bills, issuing of invoices and the deposit of checks.
- Order and coordinate the delivery of office supplies.
- Partner with the CEO, HR consultants and facility managers to maintain office policies and support a safe work environment (new hire, terminations, events, etc.).
- Support Method Savvy’s hiring process through candidate resume screening, bulk communications and other tasks as requested and appropriate.
- Assist with the scheduling and coordination of company events.
- Aid in the creation of reports and presentations.
- Handle company information with the highest level of confidentiality and sensitivity.
- High school degree is required; college degree is preferred.
- Prior office administration experience strongly desired, but not required.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks and/or Quickbooks Online.
- Have high energy and enjoy fast-paced and varied assignments.
- Must be extremely well organized and detail oriented.
- Must be reliable, with a high level of professionalism and trustworthiness; using good judgment and discretion as needed.
- Familiarity and comfort with technology including Google Docs, Dropbox, Microsoft office and Apple’s Mac computers is a plus.
Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC, our close-knit team enjoys a collaborative work environment that highly values critical thinking, creativity and accountability. We offer employees:
- A competitive salary.
- Free Health and Dental benefits.
- 401(k) retirement benefits.
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Paid new parent leave.
- Unlimited, take it when you need it, vacation.
- Casual dress code.
- A spacious office complete with a foosball table and video games.
- A fully-stocked kitchen that includes a built-in bar.
- Laptop and second monitor.