Method Savvy is a growing marketing consultancy that works with ambitious leaders to create meaningful connections between great companies and their customers. Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC we employ a diverse team of business strategists, creative thinkers, marketing professionals, data analysts and client service experts. Our organizational culture is open, entrepreneurial, team-oriented, fun and accountable. Wins are celebrated, and performance is measured.
An Account Coordinator is an eager marketer who is proactive, detail oriented and has the ability to multi-task across a variety of agency accounts. The Account Coordinator serves as support not only for the more senior members of the account management team, but they also serve a key role in trafficking information to various departments within our organization. The Account Coordinator focuses on the non-strategic yet crucial day-today actions that are necessary to keep accounts and projects running smoothly. The Account Coordinator also ensures that information is flowing from the account management side of the organization to the rest of the team.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare account management related documentation such as charters, meeting agendas, meeting notes, weekly account updates.
- Work within our project management tool to make sure appropriate updates are made and disseminated to the team, ensure tasks are complete, etc.
- Make sure that information in our CRM is up to date.
- Assist in putting together presentations.
- Review proposals to ensure they contain accurate information about a project.
- Schedule project briefings and external client meetings.
- Work closely with the Project Management Department (PMD) to ensure that our projects run smoothly and we are meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Review agency work to make sure that it aligns with scope and expectations.
- Support AM team with event planning and client appreciation efforts.
- Keep a pulse on client news and trends that impact their industry.
- Ask open-ended questions to get to the root of an issue.
- 1-2 years of prior agency experience.
- Ability to multi-task.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ambitious, driven and hard working.
- Thrives in a fast-pasted environment that has ever changing priorities.
- Sense of humor.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Digital experience preferred.
- Travel required for client meetings and presentations (less than 50%).
Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC, our close-knit team enjoys a collaborative work environment that highly values critical thinking, creativity and accountability. We offer employees:
- A competitive salary.
- Free Health and Dental benefits.
- 401(k) retirement benefits.
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Paid new parent leave.
- Unlimited, take it when you need it, vacation.
- Casual dress code.
- A spacious office complete with a foosball table and video games.
- A fully-stocked kitchen that includes a built-in bar.
- Laptop and second monitor.